We are committed to protecting your privacy when using the Website. This statement explains how we use any information you give to us. It explains how we protect your privacy. We ask you to read it carefully, and also take a moment to read our Website Terms and Conditions. These may change from time to time.
Data Protection Act
We treat any personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act. Under this Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. How we use your Information We use your information to:
- Process your requests.
- Provide you with information by email or other means.
- Provide you with information about products and services.
- Assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the Site.
- For data bank compilation and administration.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your permission. We will only do so when required by law.
Any information obtained via this Website will be electronically held at Publishing and Data Research Forum Offices. We take the normal precautions of backing up all data. Any loss may be restored with the least possible delay.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://pdrf.net/contact/